Olympus will end with the four thirds?

For me, now, is completely indifferent. User Olympus for over twenty-five years, have found other alternatives. The brands have to learn from mistakes so they can evolve and have a market response to increasingly demanding. The micro four thirds is an alternative for the future, but still does not respond in an effective manner to the needs of professional photographers. With the best lenses on the market, well built and reliable bodies, Olympus remains dependent on third-party sensors. This is a serious problem. Another major problem is that the Olympus can not listen to their users. I continue to work with Olympus equipment, among others, but my confidence in the brand has changed. As much as I like the brand, I need to continue to work with quality and safety.


published in Linkedin 14Outubro2011


Mensagens populares